Top 10 Featured Posts
- Horological Culture
- Luxury Culture
- Sartorial Culture
- Art / Architecture / Design
- Science & Technology
- What's Up
ArchivesCopyright © The Hour Glass 2011. All Rights Reserved.
- Pre-Basel 2015: Introducing The Breitling Chronoliner, A Dual Time Zone Chronograph With Ceramic Bezel
- RJ-Romain Jerome: PAC-MAN Level II
- MB&F: Launch of MegaWind FINAL EDITION
- Pre-Basel 2015 Ulysse Nardin: Minute Repeater "Hannibal"
- Pre-Basel 2015: Girard-Perregaux 1966 In A New Guilloché Dial
- Hublot Proudly Presents International Supermodel Bar Refaeli As Their Newest Female Ambassador
- Hublot Loves Art: Lang Lang Becomes A Hublot Ambassador!
- Romain Jerome Unveils The Steampunk Auto 46 In An Exclusive New Design!
- Chris Hemsworth Wear Bvlgari To The 2015 G'Day USA Gala
- Hublot Proudly Presents The Big Bang Unico Bracelet
Terms and Conditions
Pre-Basel 2015: Introducing The Breitling Chronoliner, A Dual Time Zone Chronograph With Ceramic Bezel
Modelled on the classic pilot’s chronograph from the fifties and sixties, the Breitling Chronoliner is an aviator’s watch with a retro bent, featuring a second time zone function and a ratcheting, 24-hour black ceramic bezel. Equipped with a dual time zone function … Continue reading
PAC-MAN Level II The hunt for the Next Level Introducing another Generational Icon to its Collaborations collection, RJ-Romain Jerome hunts for “Pac-dots” and “strawberries” with PAC-MAN’s new Level II collection. Released in Japan on May 22, 1980, the PAC-MAN video … Continue reading
FINAL EDITION. Two words that ring a bit solemnly… Those two words mark the final instalment of our longest-standing, most diverse and prolific family to-date: Horological Machine No.3. Launched in 2009, that family has seen no less than 19 different … Continue reading
Ulysse Nardin Marches Forward in Watchmaking Innovation with the “Hannibal” Minute Repeater Westminster Carillon Tourbillon Jaquemarts Feared and revered by the Romans, the great Carthaginian general Hannibal Barca knew how to outthink the competition. In his quest to take Rome … Continue reading
Girard-Perregaux unveils a new reinterpretation of its iconic Girard-Perregaux 1966 watch, with an 18K pink gold case featuring an exclusive guilloché dial. This mechanical watchmaking and aesthetic wonder is offered in both a men’s and ladies’ version. Combining the discreet, … Continue reading
On the 12th of February in New York City, Swiss luxury watch brand Hublot unveiled its latest Brand Ambassador – internationally renowned supermodel Bar Refaeli. Bar Refaeli joins the ranks of celebrity brand ambassadors, including Kobe Bryant, Shawn “Jay Z” … Continue reading
HUBLOT Announced Lang Lang Renowned Pianist, as Brand Ambassador. The Spirit of Pioneering and Innovation Inspires An Unprecedented Art of Fusion. Lang Lang. The superstar Chinese pianist. Ultra-talented. An international phenomenon. 32 years old. A demi-god in China, adored in the … Continue reading