connect with the hour glass
Cookies are small files placed onto your computer by certain websites that you visit or e-mails that you open.
The personal data that we collect may include information about the way you use our website, your choice of Internet browser, the type of device you’re accessing our website from and where you are in the world.
While navigating on the Rolex section of our website, you may interact with an embedded website from www.rolex.com. In such case, Privacy Notice and Cookies Policy of www.rolex.com are sole applicable.
You may refuse to accept cookies by changing the settings of your Internet browser. If you do not want cookies to be placed on your device, you can control this through your browser’s settings. Refer to the links below for each browser’s guide on how to turn off or delete cookies.
You’ll find more information on behavioural advertising and about deleting or controlling cookies at:
– If you’re in the EU: aboutcookies.org and youronlinechoices.eu
– If you’re in the US: networkadvertising.org and aboutads.info
Cookies allow our website to function at its most efficient, including but not limited to:
– Balancing website traffic to ensure all our users can enjoy consistent and reliable access
– Limiting traffic to key sections of our website to maintain consistent performance
Ease of use
Cookies make navigating our website easier for you, including but not limited to:
– Remembering your language and country preferences, and presenting relevant content
– Keeping track of your account information when you’ve logged in
Cookies are used to gather statistics on how you navigate and perform transactions on our website, including but not limited to:
– Gaining insights into how you navigate and perform transactions on our website so that improvements can be made
Cookies allow us to present appropriate marketing messages to you, including but not limited to:
– Allowing our website to serve up different versions of a page for marketing purposes
– Allowing third parties to display appropriate advertising to track its effectiveness
– Displaying relevant messages which offer a selection of products based on your viewing behaviour on our website and certain other websites
Online behavioural advertising
Online behavioural advertising is also known as interest-based advertising. It’s a way of serving advertisements that are more relevant to your interests on websites visited by you. Shared interests are grouped together based on your previous web browsing activity. This allows us to display advertising that is relevant and useful to you. Advertising can also be delivered to you based on the website content you’ve just been viewing. This is called retargeting.