News • 30 Apr 2019
Zenith Manufacture Open to the Public
What is it?
If you hadn’t heard, Zenith – in partnership with Neuchâtel Tourism kicked off “Le Monde Étoiléde Zenith” in April 2018. Specially created for the general public, “Le Monde” comprises of a journey to the heart of the manufacture. Offering an exceptional 360° experience of the inner workings of a maison that houses around 80 watchmaking professions under the one roof.
What’s it involve?
Over 3 hours visitors are invited to explore and become acquainted with each stage in the creation of Zenith mechanical watches – from technical development to component production through to movement assembly – combining watchmaking traditions with avant-garde innovations. A unique and thoroughly enjoyable look into a manufacture that has been pushing watchmaking limits since 1865.
When, where & how much?
- By prior reservation only
- Weekly visiting day: every Friday at 9am
- Length: 3 hours
- Price: CHF 40 per person
- Number of visitors: 1 to 8
- Languages: French (German, English, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish)
- Minimum age: 14
- Address: Rue des Billodes 34 – 2400 Le Locle
- Note: Watchmaking holidays 2019: the manufacture is closed from July the 18th till August the 9th 2019. Christmas holidays 2019/2020: the manufacture is closed from December the 23rd 2019 till January the 5th 2020.
More pictures below