connect with the hour glass
About the opportunity
This role is part of the Digital Technology Services (DTS) team that is critical to The Hour Glass organizational transformation towards technological and digital leadership within the specialty watch retail sector.
You will be responsible for championing digital transformation for The Hour Glass Group, with focus on CRM initiatives, process improvements and product development.
We value forward thinking individuals who are committed to improving themselves and eager to harness their creativity and skillsets. The Company is committed to enabling team members in achieving their career ambitions, recognizing contributions and safe guarding team members’ well-being.
Your key responsibilities
- Assist the team to champion digital transformation and CRM initiatives in the organisation
- Identify areas of improvement with existing processes and systems
- Translate product requirements, data strategies and frameworks into actionable roadmaps and tasks
- Support product development from ideation, development, roll-out to training
- Provide operational and administrative support for maintenance of digital products including the reporting and tracking of issues / bugs
- Manage vendors, internal and external stakeholders, and partners
- Report actionable insights and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Provide CRM training and support to other teams where needed
- Ensure compliance with law e.g. copyright and data protection
- Understand emerging digital trends in the retail industry and customer experience
The type of candidate we are seeking
- 5 years’ experience in CRM or digital product management
- Proven experience with CRM e.g. SugarCRM, Salesforces or Microsoft Dynamics etc.
- At least 1 previous experience managing a medium to large scale CRM implementation project, including SOW, development and deployment
- Strong understanding of CRM structure and its importance of data hygiene
- Hands-on experience in implementation of digital products from ideation to execution
- Equip with relevant skills in managing web and mobile digital applications
- Responsible in providing user support and training
Knowledge skills and abilities
- Passion for user experience and latest digital/ technology trends
- Strong in Office 365 applications – Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.
- Experience with user-centered design processes – experience with UI design tools such as Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch will be a plus
- Familiarity and experience with digital marketing, campaign management and social media will be a plus
- Strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills
- Good time and project management skills, able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Adaptable, positive attitude, resourceful, eager to learn and grow professionally