connect with the hour glass
1. Do you accept any credit card instalment plans?
We offer instalment plans only for Singapore-issued credit cards, with different tenures options available. This is applicable cross all brands we carry and only for boutiques within Singapore. The tenure and applicable list of cards below.
We currently have an on-going promotion for DBS credit cards. Enjoy 0% interest over a 40-month instalment plan. Details below:
- DBS 0% Interest Installment Plan is applicable to DBS VISA/MasterCard/American Express® and POSB MasterCard Credit cardholders only.
- An administrative charge of S$150 will be levied for early repayment and/or Card Account termination. In the event of Card Account termination, the outstanding balance under the IPP shall become payable immediately.
- DBS reserves the right to approve/reject any instalment plan(s).
2. As a tourist, what is the process for me to claim tax refund?
As a tourist, you are eligible for tax refunds.
Apply for your GST refund using the Electronic Tourist Refund self-help kiosks (eTRS kiosks) found at Changi Airport Departure Check-in Hall (before departure immigration) and Departure Transit Lounge (after departure immigration); and at Seletar Airport Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) duty office.
You may find more details on the VisitSingapore website.
3. Do you provide shipping to outside of the countries you operate in?
As we operate within the geographic limits provisioned by our brand partners, we are regrettably unable to provide shipping outside of the countries we are present in. We would be delighted to invite you to visit any of our 38 boutiques should you be visiting Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Japan to Australia. View our boutique addresses here.